No products in the cart
Fan Vent Cover
Fan Vent Cover Description
The new and improved Fan Vent Cover is now lighter, more compact and easier to stowe! The Fan Vent Cover keeps light out and helps insulate your van. To use, simply have the side with the logo facing the front of the van and place on top of your roof fan vent and the strong earth magnets will keep the cover in place. When you don't need the cover up, simply fold it accordion style. Compatible with MaxxAir or Fantastic roof vent fan on any van.
Please note: the Dometic fan dimensions are rectangular (slightly longer), so if you mount two magnets on one side of the Dometic fan vent so that they align with the magnets on the Roof Fan Cover, it will fit.
EASY INSTALL - Installs in little time. (Hardware included). See below for instructions.
To Install: Before using the fan vent cover you'll need to add the hardware (included) to your roof fan vent. First, note the holes in each corner of your fan vent's trim ring. If there is hardware currently in place, remove and replace it with the hardware included with your new fan vent cover. To do this, hold the countersink (beveled) side of the magnet facing down, place the screw through the countersink and screw into each corner of your fan vent using a screwdriver. Once the magnets are in place on your fan vent, the cover will attach with built-in magnets to the opposing magnets on your trim ring frame. Click here to watch Installation Video.
Dimensions: 17 x 17 in
Weight: 6 oz
QUALITY ENGINEERED FABRIC
- Our 300 Denier poly fabric is durable and engineered to perform
- Water, mildew and mold resistant
- Solution dyed material doesn’t fade over time
- Extreme durability
- Blocks all light
NO GLUES OR ADHESIVES
- Eco-friendly construction
- No glues or adhesives mean that nothing is bound together in a way that could break down over time. In addition, it means there is no use of chemicals that would off-gas in your van
MADE IN THE USA
- Quality manufactured window covers made by US workers with the finest materials and machines
- Supporting local businesses, manufacturing and the US economy
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 2 in|