No products in the cart
TOURIG Bunker Roof Fan Cover
In stock (can be backordered)
TOURIG Bunker Roof Fan Cover Description
The TOURIG Bunker Roof Fan Cover is an efficient solution for privacy and insulation. The Bunker Roof Vent Fan Cover is easily installed and removed in little time by use of magnets. Removable foam core insures extra sound and thermal protection. Packs flat when not in use. Compatible with MaxxAir or Fantastic roof vent fan on any van.
Please note: the Dometic fan dimensions are rectangular (slightly longer), so if you mount two magnets on one side of the Dometic fan vent so that they align with the magnets on the Roof Fan Cover, it will fit.
EASY INSTALL - Installs in little time. (Hardware included). See below for directions.
To Install: Simply install with included magnets by screwing into fan vent trim ring frame using existing screws, cover then attaches with built-in magnets to the opposing magnets on your trim ring frame.
Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 1.5 in
Weight: 10 oz
QUALITY ENGINEERED FABRIC
- Our WeatherMax™ fabric is a marine grade fabric that’s engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Water, mildew and mold resistant
- Solution dyed material doesn’t fade over time
- Extreme durability
- Blocks all light
INSULATION THAT PERFORMS
- Our Temptrol™ insulation is a 5mm thick closed cell foam that doesn’t break down over time
- Heat reflecting properties block 95% of radiant heat
- Retains interior warmth in cold climates and cool temperatures in warm climates
NO GLUES OR ADHESIVES
- Eco-friendly construction
- No glues or adhesives mean that nothing is bound together in a way that could break down over time. In addition, it means there is no use of chemicals that would off-gas in your van
MADE IN THE USA
- Quality manufactured window covers made by US workers with the finest materials and machines
- Supporting local businesses, manufacturing and the US economy
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 2 in|
Jonathan Bennett –
Great for keeping heat in, wind and cold out! I used it on a Maxxair vent but works on other brands. You need this for your vent!