No products in the cart
TOURIG Outdoor Shower Curtain
Only 3 left in stock (can be backordered)
OUTDOOR SHOWER CURTAIN
TOURIG Outdoor Shower Curtain Description
Shower with ease next to your van with the TOURIG Outdoor Shower Curtain. Easily set up this curtain to the rear doors of your Sprinter van for the privacy you need to shower anywhere! This shower curtain is made from a 70-D Ripstop fabric, which is a technical DWR (durable water resistant) and polyurethane fabric often used in high end windbreaker jackets. As its name implies, it has great durability but is also lightweight and quick to dry - making it a great material for a packable yet durable shower curtain for the van. The top of the curtain has a durable elastic cord with a hook at either end that allows you to hang the curtain from door to door (when doors are opened). For convenient storage, this outdoor shower curtain comes with a drawstring stuff sack.
To use the Outdoor Shower Curtain, just clip each hook (at the top two corners of the curtain) to the mounted loops, and allow the magnets on the side panel of the curtain to wrap around the rear doors, giving you full privacy and wind protection while showering. Easily enter / exit your shower area using the full length front zipper at the center of the curtain. Installs easily in little time - see installation instructions below for more details. Installs in little time with included hardware.
We highly recommend using this shower curtain with the TOURIG Roll Up Mat, which gives you a clean and comfortable floor mat (that's also quick to dry) to stand on while you're showering.
We also love the Bunker Storage Bags like the Bunker Large Storage Bag or the TOURIG Bunker Bag - Short Slim 12 x 9 to house the shower curtain and stuff sack when not in use.
Download or View Outdoor Shower Curtain Installation Guide
To ensure the longevity of your Outdoor Shower Curtain, make sure the curtain is fully dry before it's put away in its stuff sack. (It doesn't take long to dry out). If you need to store it before it's fully dry, we recommend taking it back out of the sack as soon as you're able to allow it to dry fully. The fabric is mildew resistant but just like a tent, it is best not to pack it away until it's dry.
If you need to clean your Outdoor Shower Curtain, it is best to wash by hand with warm water and a mild detergent.
16"x8"x4" (in stuff sack)
EASY SET UP
- Clip each hook at the top corners of the curtain to the mounted Eye Straps on the inside of each rear door
- Neodymium magnets along the trim of the curtain are placed on the door and body of the van to secure the curtain in place
FULL PRIVACY & WIND PROTECTION
- Full length curtain and extended side panels that wrap around the rear doors fully enclose the rear door area for complete privacy and full protection from wind
- Good visibility and air flow to your contents
EASY IN & OUT
- Easy access in and out the front panel
- Full length zipper opening
- Durable, YKK zipper
EASY TO STOWE
- Packs down quickly and easily
- Comes with durable, lightweight stuff sack
QUALITY ENGINEERED FABRIC
- Our WeatherMax™ fabric is a marine grade fabric that’s durable and engineered to last
- Water, mildew and mold resistant
- Solution dyed material doesn’t fade over time
- Extreme durability
NO GLUES OR ADHESIVES
- Eco-friendly construction
- No glues or adhesives mean that nothing is bound together in a way that could break down over time. In addition, it means there is no use of chemicals that would off-gas in your van
MADE IN THE USA
- Quality manufactured window covers made by US workers with the finest materials and machines
- Supporting local businesses, manufacturing and the US economy
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 4 in|